The Newton-Wellesley Hospital Neurology Division offers medical education in Neurology to Tufts University School of Medicine (TUMS) Students, and to Harvard/MGH and NWH Housestaff (physicians in training).
- Monthly rotation on the Neurology Service emphasizing practical experience in the in-patient and out-patient setting.
- Participation in the in-patient consultation service and out-patient clinics.
- Didactic Lectures.
- Case Presentations.
We Expect our Trainees and Medical Students:
- To obtain neurological history and perform detailed neurological examination.
- To formulate differential diagnosis, assessment and treatment plan under the guidance of our staff Neurologists.
- To read appropriate neurological texts and articles.
- Medical Students are also asked to provide a short presentation on a neurological topic to the Neurology Division and to take the TUSM examination in neurology.
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Tufts University School of Medicine